Upgrading to Camera raw 14.0

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Upgrading to Camera raw 14.0 Read 443 Times
  • Renzo Jaya
    Renzo Jaya
    Participant
    Adobe Lightroom & Adobe Camera Raw
    on: October 26, 2021 at 9:53 pm

My Photoshop CC subscription says I am up to date on Camera Raw at Ver 13.4. Adobe has released Camera Raw 14.0 but no way of accessing the upgrade. Has anybody upgraded to 14.0? If so how?

Thanks.

Andrew Rodney
    Andrew Rodney
    Participant
    Re: Upgrading to Camera raw 14.0
    Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021 at 9:55 pm

Yes, but it can take a few days for full coverage to all users, you may need to wait a bit.

Or go here and force the issue by downloading the installer (see link at top for 14):

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html#12_x

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)

Renzo Jaya
    Renzo Jaya
    Participant
    Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021 at 10:28 pm

Thanks Andrew. That helped. Wish Adobe had said the same thing on one of their user forums.

Renzo Jaya
    Renzo Jaya
    Participant
    Reply #3 on: October 30, 2021 at 3:19 pm

Also the new version of Lightroom and Camera Raw 14 require Catalina, Big Sur or better for the OS on the Mac. Won’t work on Mojave. That was one of the reasons I couldn’t download. I am upgrading next week. So hopefully should be able to be on the new versions.

Andrew Rodney
    Andrew Rodney
    Participant
    Reply #4 on: November 11, 2021 at 12:53 pm

Download direct plugin from Adobe here: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.