P900 printing from iPad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Topic: P900 printing from iPad Read 476 Times
  • Paul Schefz
    Paul Schefz
    Participant
    New Article Announcements & Discussions
    on: October 7, 2020 at 11:01 pm

Just picked up my P900 and so far it looks amazing, but i do have a little issue with printing from iPad, epson layout app does not let me choose a profile…i can choose between “use ICC”(which only gives me an check box, no options), let printer manage color or advanced BW….otherwise i have all options and settings as expected (paper, quality,….) i did contact epson about it, since only the P700 and P900 can use the app and both aren’t really widely available i guess not a lot of people are actually using the app….

Bud James
    Bud James
    Participant
    Re: P900 printing from iPad
    Reply #1 on: October 8, 2020 at 11:54 am

Wow! Lucky you!

I’v had a P900 on backorder from B&H Photo since April. Still no word on when it will ship.

Where did you buy yours?

Regards,

Bud James

Please check out my fine art and travel photography at http://www.budjames.photography or on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/budjamesphoto.

Paul Schefz
    Paul Schefz
    Participant
    Reply #2 on: October 8, 2020 at 11:56 am

I have had preorders in with a few places as well:) my contact at Samy’s LA called me and said they have them in stock, so i jumped on that one….not sure if they still have any…

Mark D Segal
    Mark D Segal
    Silver Member
    Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020 at 3:05 pm

Just picked up my P900 and so far it looks amazing, but i do have a little issue with printing from iPad, epson layout app does not let me choose a profile…i can choose between “use ICC”(which only gives me an check box, no options), let printer manage color or advanced BW….otherwise i have all options and settings as expected (paper, quality,….) i did contact epson about it, since only the P700 and P900 can use the app and both aren’t really widely available i guess not a lot of people are actually using the app….

According to information received from Epson, would the following apply in your case:

“To simplify the mobile interface, Epson Print Layout for iOS auto selects the correct profile based on the Epson media selected, there is no support for 3rd party media at this time”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.