Jeff Schewe and RAW Edits With Lightroom

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Jeff Schewe and RAW Edits With Lightroom Read 416 Times
  • Kevin Raber
    Kevin Raber
    Silver Member
    New Article Announcements & Discussions
    on: October 4, 2020 at 6:17 pm

This is the recording from our Wednesday evening Zoom meeting with Jeff Schewe.  Jeff shares with us some great tips on Lightroom.  Check it out HERE.

Kevin Raber
    CEO & Publisher of PhotoPXL.com and Rockhopperworkshops.com

Frank Loehner
    Frank Loehner
    Participant
    Re: Jeff Schewe and RAW Edits With Lightroom
    Reply #1 on: October 5, 2020 at 4:07 pm

Hi Kevin,

after having to leave about half way through last Wednesday, I just watched the remainder via the recording. It was a brilliant session, cannot wait for next Wednesday’s one!

Thank you very much for this very informative and entertaining evening!

Frank

ps: it might be great to do an up-to-date drill down into the lightroom print module with current printers and papers also?

Antonio Correia
    Antonio Correia
    Participant
    Reply #2 on: October 5, 2020 at 4:32 pm

Thank you to Jeff and Kevin for having implemented and shared this small and interesting video.
    I will assist to next one with added interest !
    Cheers ! 🙂

Chris Kern
    Chris Kern
    Participant
    Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020 at 4:20 pm

I just finished the video of Lightroom Edits with Jeff Schewe and, while I consider myself a fairly adept Lightroom user, I learned some new things about what Lightroom is doing under the hood, picked up several useful techniques I should be able to exploit going forward and—more generally and perhaps most important—saw a couple of great demonstrations that prove there’s no virtue in being too timid about using the adjustments in the Lightroom toolset.  I may not be able to match Jeff’s painterly skills, but I have a very, very large inventory of raw captures I originally considered too blah to be worth spending much time on, some of which I now think deserve a second look.  I wasn’t able to join in for the second Zoom session, but will look forward to watching the posted video of that, as well.

───────────────────────
    Photostream: https://www.flickr.com/chriskernpix/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.