Jeff Schewe and RAW Edits With Lightroom

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Jeff Schewe and RAW Edits With Lightroom Read 569 Times
  • Kevin Raber
    Kevin Raber
    Silver Member
    New Article Announcements & Discussions
    on: October 4, 2020 at 6:17 pm

This is the recording from our Wednesday evening Zoom meeting with Jeff Schewe.  Jeff shares with us some great tips on Lightroom.  Check it out HERE.

Kevin Raber
    Owner and Publisher of photoPXL

Frank Loehner
    Frank Loehner
    Participant
    Re: Jeff Schewe and RAW Edits With Lightroom
    Reply #1 on: October 5, 2020 at 4:07 pm

Hi Kevin,

after having to leave about half way through last Wednesday, I just watched the remainder via the recording. It was a brilliant session, cannot wait for next Wednesday’s one!

Thank you very much for this very informative and entertaining evening!

Frank

ps: it might be great to do an up-to-date drill down into the lightroom print module with current printers and papers also?

Antonio Correia
    Antonio Correia
    Participant
    Reply #2 on: October 5, 2020 at 4:32 pm

Thank you to Jeff and Kevin for having implemented and shared this small and interesting video.
    I will assist to next one with added interest !
    Cheers ! 🙂

Chris Kern
    Chris Kern
    Participant
    Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020 at 4:20 pm

I just finished the video of Lightroom Edits with Jeff Schewe and, while I consider myself a fairly adept Lightroom user, I learned some new things about what Lightroom is doing under the hood, picked up several useful techniques I should be able to exploit going forward and—more generally and perhaps most important—saw a couple of great demonstrations that prove there’s no virtue in being too timid about using the adjustments in the Lightroom toolset.  I may not be able to match Jeff’s painterly skills, but I have a very, very large inventory of raw captures I originally considered too blah to be worth spending much time on, some of which I now think deserve a second look.  I wasn’t able to join in for the second Zoom session, but will look forward to watching the posted video of that, as well.

───────────────────────
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/chriskernpix/albums/72177720314899467

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.