Capture One License Upgrade to Pro 22

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Capture One License Upgrade to Pro 22 Read 784 Times
  • Michael Spear
    Michael Spear
    Participant
    Capture One
    on: November 1, 2021 at 9:36 am

The Pre-Upgrade offer is out for Capture One Pro 22 License version.

The Pro version upgrade that I have is now $159, which is an increase from the last by I believe $10.

But I did find a coupon for the upgrade from Nikon Rumors site. The code is NIKONRUMORS, not sure how long it will work. This brought my price down to $143.10, less than the last upgrade.

I believe Fuji also has a discount code. FUJIRUMORS.

Michael

Kevin Raber
    Kevin Raber
    Silver Member
    Re: Capture One License Upgrade to Pro 22
    Reply #1 on: November 1, 2021 at 12:22 pm

Based on what I am aware of this new upgrade will be worth the price of admission.  The stitching in C1, as well as exposure blending (HDR), will be great as you don’t have to go to thrid-party apps.  Add to that the layer brushes recently introduced and the other c1 tools and we now have a program that will take us to a new level of capabilities in one RAW processor.  Both Adobe and Capture One have been releasing some mighty upgrades.  Fun times, especially going back and working on older images.

Kevin Raber
    Owner and Publisher of photoPXL

Paul Sokal
    Paul Sokal
    Silver Member
    Reply #2 on: November 1, 2021 at 1:38 pm

Info I could of used last week. DOH! Hope they add focus stacking to their other merging options, or do they have some agreement with Helicon that prevents that?

Bud James
    Bud James
    Participant
    Reply #3 on: November 2, 2021 at 6:26 pm

I switched to the C1Pro subscription model over a year ago. I’m looking forward to the new features arriving with v22.

I love the way the software works and the resulting image quality. My prints have never looked better printing to my Epson P900.

If only they could handle larger referenced file libraries to make searching across my entire library easier. For now, I’ve been using Photo Mechanic Plus to be able to search all of my images inside one app.

Regards,

Bud James

Please check out my fine art and travel photography at http://www.budjames.photography or on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/budjamesphoto

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.