Unknown LrC stuff ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Unknown LrC stuff ? Read 293 Times

Adobe Lightroom & Adobe Camera Raw
    on: April 23, 2022 at 9:59 am

Hello all.

I ran Ccleaner on my macbook pro, and it turned up a wierd page, which I will try to copy to here.

I would be very greatfull if anyone can tell me what is shown, is it old stuff I can delete, or is it to do with the working of LrC ?

Well that didnt work, but its full of  : Icons,    lightroom Catalog…ws..Irdata, ( a thing with black circles and says DATA underneath.)

Then there are loads of   ” Lightroom Catalog ….Ircat.zip ” Icons .

I hope that explains what they look like, enough for someone to tell me, what they are.

Thanks in advance

Wally The Confused

Andrew Rodney
    Andrew Rodney
    Participant
    Re: Unknown LrC stuff ?
    Reply #1 on: April 23, 2022 at 10:25 am

The Zips are backups from Lightroom Classic (which isn’t very effective but that’s another story), you can delete them. Certainly all the older ones (you may want to keep one, the latest backup). Check your LR preferences, you’ll see this option which again, isn’t very useful compared to a full backup schema.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)

Jan Hansen
    Jan Hansen
    Participant
    Re: Unknown LrC stuff ?
    Reply #2 on: May 5, 2022 at 5:32 am

Andrew Rodney

Thanks for the reply. It has taken so long for me to answer, as I got caught up in some spam filter and locked out.

Anyway, it wasnt me, and  have been re instated.

Cheers

WTC

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.