Serendipity

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Serendipity Read 294 Times
  • Erik Brammer
    Erik Brammer
    Participant
    New Article Announcements & Discussions
    on: June 19, 2022 at 5:42 am

Thanks, Harvey, great article that reminds me to check into some of my older image collections. It doesn’t matter too much what gear was used at the time or how unskilled I was.
    Looking forward to the next part!

Best regards,

Erik

Harvey Stearn
    Harvey Stearn
    Silver Member
    Re: Serendipity
    Reply #1 on: July 10, 2022 at 11:43 am

Erik, I just returned from Colorado. So, I apologize for the delay in responding. Thanks much for your complement. Now that I think of it, what I attempted to do in these three articles is evaluate my current position and determine if any mid-course corrections are needed. This is something that many people should do no matter what career they have chosen. But, it is often something that we photographers don’t think about, probably because of our passions for this pastime.

I learned a lot from this exercise, and it has reinvigorated my approach to photography. I am glad that you are inspired to review your own work, and you are right: it doesn’t matter what camera you used  or how skilled you were in earlier times. I am sure that you will draw a number of useful conclusions regarding how to move forward. If you have any “Aha!” moments please feel free to share them with me.

Best,

Harvey

AZfotopro

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.