Roberts Used Gear Operation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Roberts Used Gear Operation Read 1372 Times
  • Mark D Segal
    Mark D Segal
    Silver Member
    Cameras, Lenses and Shooting Gear
    on: January 21, 2020 at 8:27 pm

Very interesting presentation on Roberts Used Gear Operation Kevin. Would they do business back and forth with potential customers in Canada?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Mark D Segal.
    Christopher Sanderson
    Christopher Sanderson
    Gold Member
    Re: Roberts Used Gear Operation
    Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020 at 4:06 pm

Yes,  UsedPhotoPro will happily buy equipment based in Canada – they have quoted gear for me. I am certain they will also sell you what you may need!

Mark D Segal
    Mark D Segal
    Silver Member
    Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020 at 4:44 pm

Yup – thanks Chris – since I posted I saw they work internationally, which is good. And yes you are correct – no doubt they will be more than happy to sell me whatever I may “need”. But I’m trying to be in downsizing mode, famous last words, so “need” gets scrutinized kind of literally. I have no doubt if I were to go down there I’d be the kid in the candy-shop, like Kevin was in the video; it was so much fun watching him exude such glee and enthusiasm. Justifiably I have to say – they have an impressive set-up there. I don’t believe we have a used gear department anything like that here in Toronto. Of course they are smack in the middle of the biggest, wealthiest, integrated market in the world, so that has to be a tremendous advantage, regardless of all the ballyhoo about “free trade”, which in important respects to consumers ain’t all that free. Cheers.

Mike Nelson Pedde
    Mike Nelson Pedde
    Participant
    Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020 at 10:36 pm

Thanks, Chris! Need is such a relative term… Also trying to cut down.

Mike.

_____
    Mike Nelson Pedde
    Victoria, BC
    https://www.wolfnowl.com/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.