Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Peter Cox & the Skelligs Read 858 Times
  • Mark D Segal
    Mark D Segal
    Silver Member
    New Article Announcements & Discussions
    on: March 30, 2020 at 2:05 pm

I’ve known Peter for quite a number of years now – since we met as members of a workshop in Iceland with Michael Reichmann and Daniel Bergmann, and I joined several of Peter’s own great workshops since then. For those of you who don’t know Peter’s work, it is first-rate – imaginative and technically superb. I supported both of his previous Kickstarter campaigns, as well as the current one, and am very much looking forward to his new book, as I have confidence it will be every bit as good as the first two. As well, there’s no way at my age I would ever be visiting that place in person, so this is the next best thing. I highly recommend to those who have any interest in the subject or just darn good photography to get on board and subscribe. You won’t regret it. Full disclosure: these comments are totally unsolicited. I really mean it.

Mark D Segal Author: "Scanning Workflows with SilverFast 8, SilverFast HDR, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop". Please check the PhotoPXL Store for availability.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.