Epson 7570 printing on roll paper in LR

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Epson 7570 printing on roll paper in LR Read 335 Times
  • Marta Brody
    Marta Brody
    Participant
    Epson Printers
    on: November 30, 2021 at 9:28 pm

I am having a hard time finding the right settings in Lightroom to allow me to make a 20 x 30 inch print with 2 inch borders.  When I make a custom paper size it allows me to print at 20 x 30, but reduces the size of the cell size when I add borders.  I tried making a custom paper size of 24 by 35, but the cell size was reduced when I added the 2 inch borders.  I don’t understand why, because the paper size should have allowed for these borders. Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Marta Brody

Kevin Raber
    Kevin Raber
    Silver Member
    Re: Epson 7570 printing on roll paper in LR
    Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021 at 9:38 pm

Marta, I plan to be at my studio On Thursday and Friday and will try to duplicate this there.  I’ll come back to you with findings.  There are a few other experts that read this forum so they may have some suggestions too.

Kevin Raber
    Owner and Publisher of photoPXL

Marta Brody
    Marta Brody
    Participant
    Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021 at 9:44 pm

Thank you Kevin!

Marta Brody

Mark D Segal
    Mark D Segal
    Silver Member
    Reply #3 on: November 30, 2021 at 9:44 pm

The custom size should be the sheet size set to 24 x 34 inches, making sure to set the margins in that same custom paper size dialog to zero for all four dimensions – left, right, top bottom. Then in Lightroom’s layout panel, set your left, right, top bottom borders to 2 inches each. That should leave the cell size at 20 x 3o inches.

Mark D Segal Author: "Scanning Workflows with SilverFast 8, SilverFast HDR, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop". Please check the PhotoPXL Store for availability.

Marta Brody
    Marta Brody
    Participant
    Reply #4 on: November 30, 2021 at 10:28 pm

Thank you Mark your settings worked!

Marta Brody

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.