Epson 3520 setup problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Epson 3520 setup problem Read 310 Times
  • Alan Ball
    Alan Ball
    Participant
    Epson Printers
    on: August 1, 2022 at 6:30 am

I am running two Epson printers, a Workforce 3520 and 7100. The former stopped printing recently so I uninstalled the software and downloaded and reinstalled. The software stalls at the searching for printer stage saying it cannot find it. I am connecting via ethernet running on windows 10 64 bit. Interestingly enough the FAX version of the printer is showing in my devices! The printer works fine via the ADF but without a full installation being possible I cannot use it from the computer. Anybody have any ideas? I am attaching some screenshots.

Mark D Segal
    Mark D Segal
    Silver Member
    Re: Epson 3520 setup problem
    Reply #1 on: August 1, 2022 at 7:41 am

Unless another member can help solve it in this forum, I would recommend for such problems that phoning Epson Tech Support is likely the best way of getting it done.

I assume you are carefully following their on-screen and downloadable instructions on the sequence to be followed for installing the software and turning on the printer; that is important and can often be the source of such issues.

Alan Ball
    Alan Ball
    Participant
    Reply #2 on: August 2, 2022 at 5:19 am

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response and yes, I followed the instal procedure to the letter. I finally managed to get the printer installed with a WIFI connection and it is showing in my list of devices. However, it still refuses to print anything just throws out blank pages when a print job selected. I still feel the problem is not insurmountable but my technical skills are not up to tracking this problem down. One is sent round in circles when trying to contact Epson support and there appears not to be an email address one could use to get help. I tried telephoning their UK support line but after 30 minutes had to give up. If you or any of your colleagues can provide me with an epson support email address in whatever country I would be most grateful. Best regards.

Alan

Mark D Segal
    Mark D Segal
    Silver Member
    Reply #3 on: August 2, 2022 at 8:47 am

Hi Alan, Not knowing you are located in the UK I assumed you would be supported through Epson America, hence my suggestion to get in touch with them; support in North America is usually satisfactory. They do not deal with support issues by email on this continent, so probably not in Europe either. Here is the link to Epson senior management responsible for their European operations: (https://www.epson.eu/en_EU/about/executive-team) I suggest you contact one of the most relevant by registered mail, because if you are being sent around in circles that is not good.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.