Calibrite Colorchecker with Spectraview II; is it compatible?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Calibrite Colorchecker with Spectraview II; is it compatible? Read 493 Times
  • Alan Goldhammer
    Alan Goldhammer
    Silver Member
    Computers & Displays
    on: April 1, 2022 at 5:00 pm

My NEC branded X-Rite colorimeter is not performing adequately these days and I need a new sensor.  X-Rite seems to have transformed into Calibrite and I remember getting an emial on this.  They have a new line of colorimeters.  I cannot tell from the NEC/Sharp website whether these are compatible with Spectraview II which I have been using to calibrate my monitor for a number of years.  The Spectraview II website only mentions X-Rite pucks which I do not think are made any more.

I don’t want to put an order in for a new colorimeter if I don’t know if it will work with the software.  I’m looking at the Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro.  I’m sure Andrew, Jeff or Kevin can answer this question.

TIA, Alan

Alan Goldhammer
    Alan Goldhammer
    Silver Member
    Re: Calibrite Colorchecker with Spectraview II; is it compatible?
    Reply #1 on: April 5, 2022 at 1:11 pm

No need to respond.  I just received a Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro and it runs just fine with Spectraview II.  Got a nice monitor profile and have tossed out the old NEC puck which no longer provides accurate reads.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.