Sunday Drive

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Sunday Drive Read 493 Times
  • Mike Nelson Pedde
    Mike Nelson Pedde
    Participant
    New Article Announcements & Discussions
    on: October 17, 2020 at 3:41 pm

So glad to see the three of you got out!! Personally I think road trips are like fishing; it’s great if you catch fish, but that’s not the purpose of being there. Thanks for sharing your work!

Mike.

P. S. Our GPS (Samantha) usually renders a heavy sigh when we deviate off course but she’ll dutifully reprogram the route. Out here in the land of big trees and little to no cell signal it sometimes pays to pre-download maps. And pray one doesn’t hear the dreaded “GPS signal lost” 😨

Still, you’re only lost if you’ve got a place to be and a time to be there. Otherwise you’re just here. 🙂

Mike.

_____
    Mike Nelson Pedde
    Victoria, BC
    https://www.wolfnowl.com/

Kevin Raber
    Kevin Raber
    Silver Member
    Re: Sunday Drive
    Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020 at 4:15 pm

You beat me to making the article announcement.  We love our Sunday drives.  Sometimes it’s about being together, enjoying a beautiful day and having a few laughs.  Funny though on how many of these trips I do come back with something worthwhile photo-wise.

Kevin Raber
    Owner and Publisher of photoPXL

Keith Walker
    Keith Walker
    Participant
    Re: Sunday Drive
    Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020 at 5:34 am

I found this a very powerful, emotive and open article which was very helpful to me and I am sure will be to others. It helps knowing our frustrations are shared by even the great and the good amongst us as we try and do the right thing, and the concept that ‘we are all in it together’ is a reality. Nice pictures too!

KeithW

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Keith Walker.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.