Seeking insights on Z8 Camera Settings to Tackle Blurriness

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Seeking insights on Z8 Camera Settings to Tackle Blurriness Read 310 Times
  • Ella Breeze
    Ella Breeze
    Participant
    Cameras, Lenses and Shooting Gear
    on: January 8, 2024 at 5:56 pm

Hey everyone, I’m Ella, and I recently got my hands on a Z8 camera with an 180/600 lens, generously lent to me by a friend. I’ve been using it to capture some moments while traveling, but I’ve noticed that 5 out of 10 pictures are turning out blurry. I suspect it might need some sort of settings or configurations I’m not familiar with. Can anyone provide guidance on optimizing the camera settings to reduce blurriness? I genuinely prefer not to take pictures during my travels. I believe in living in the moment and immersing myself in the experience rather than spending time capturing everything. Anyways, I’m also attaching a picture of it, I’m not sure whether it’ll help you or not but still any tips or insights would be greatly appreciated as I explore the full potential of this equipment. Thanks you.

@ellie

Kevin Raber
    Kevin Raber
    Silver Member
    Re: Seeking insights on Z8 Camera Settings to Tackle Blurriness
    Reply #1 on: January 8, 2024 at 6:16 pm

It would help to see some of the blurry pictures.  By seeing the photos we can tell if it is AF issues of shutter speed issues.

With that lens you should set AF for C for constant, Shutter speed 500th of sec or higher and set ISO to auto.  1/100oth of second at longer focal lengths and use manual setting.  This should help.

Kevin Raber
    Owner and Publisher of photoPXL

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.