Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Second Palouse Workshop Just Added Read 267 Times
  • Kevin Raber
    Kevin Raber
    Silver Member
    New Article Announcements & Discussions
    on: January 25, 2024 at 5:15 pm

Due to a cancellation of a private workshop, I am announcing a NEW workshop in the Palouse, June 24-29.  The Palouse workshops have always been a favorite.  The Palouse is an amazing region of rolling hills, big skies, abandoned trucks, cars and farms, and incredible vistas.   There are no overlooks like in a National Park.  Every place is different, and the landscape changes with the light.  This is a small 5-person workshop.  I drive a 4WD drive vehicle, and we go places other workshops can’t.  I pick you up at the airport and return you to the airport.  We will cover hundreds of miles a day, and you will take many fine images.  You will eat well, too.

These are fun workshops, and because we are together all day, we are continually discussing photography and looking for the best places to photograph.  I have been coming to the Palouse since 2004 and know many of its secrets.  Plus, we will once again be photographing in an abandoned hospital.  This is truly a one-of-a-kind workshop.  Book today, as it will fill fast.

More information can be found by CLICKING HERE. Let me know if you have any questions.  I hope to see you there.

Kevin Raber
    Owner and Publisher of photoPXL

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.