problem with customized paper-type / BigSur Intel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Topic: problem with customized paper-type / BigSur Intel Read 460 Times
  • Robert-Peter Westphal
    Robert-Peter Westphal
    Participant
    Canon Printers
    on: July 29, 2021 at 1:46 pm

Hallo,

since I update to Big Sur, I cannot download customized papertypes from my printer to my printer-driver.
    With help of the media creation app, I created several customized paper-types and sent them successfully to my printer. Then I tried to download these papers to the printer-driver. The process starts as usual, there is a message box stating that there are customized papers available which should be downloaded, the the process tries to install a new program and then, after allowing to install the program by inserting my password for MacOS, nothing else happens.

The printer-driver is 22.20 which is the latest available at Canon, and it should be compatible with Big Sur. My OS is 11.5.1 running on Intel Core I9 / Macbook pro.
    Does anyone have an idea what I could do to solve the issue.

Many thanks in advance for further help !

Robert

Best regards Robert
    Want to see more of me, watch my images at https://www.naturfotografie-westphal.com

Robert-Peter Westphal
    Robert-Peter Westphal
    Participant
    Re: problem with customized paper-type / BigSur Intel
    Reply #1 on: September 13, 2021 at 1:49 pm

Hello,

does really no one have the same problem or any idea how to fix it ? The Canon support seems to have no idea, too, but I fear they don’t really understand the problem ( in Germany problems with this printer are supported by the non professional support for cheap home printer).

Best wishes Robert

Best regards Robert
    Want to see more of me, watch my images at https://www.naturfotografie-westphal.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.