Printing Workshops

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Printing Workshops Read 284 Times
  • Kevin Raber
    Kevin Raber
    Silver Member
    PXL News
    on: February 23, 2023 at 11:47 am

As I shared with you in one of my articles, I am preparing to offer printing workshops at the digital studio at the Indianapolis Art Center, where I am an artist in residence.  This weekend I will be doing a print workshop for invited guests to try things out and stress test the printers.  If all goes well as I expect it will, we will announce next week the dates for the workshops starting in late March.

These images are from yesterday, as I was making sample prints that will be used as part of the workshop.  We have four printers.  A Canon Pro2000 and Pro 1000, along with an Epson P900 and P9570.  We have plenty of ink and paper, so everyone can make prints on different surfaces and sizes.  I want to show you how easy it has become to make your own prints.  We will discuss different software that can be used to make prints and show you how you can print directly from your mobile devices.

I want to thank Epson and Canon for their help with printers, ink, and paper.

Kevin Raber
    Owner and Publisher of photoPXL

Geof Margo
    Geof Margo
    Participant
    Re: Printing Workshops
    Reply #1 on: February 23, 2023 at 2:38 pm

Hi Kevin, This is exciting. I am using a P900 and have bought Image Print Black. I am muddling along but I look forward to getting it right.

Will your workshop cover using ImagePrint?

Hope all is well,

Geof

Bud James
    Bud James
    Participant
    Re: Printing Workshops
    Reply #2 on: March 3, 2023 at 8:49 am

Hi Kevin, This is exciting. I am using a P900 and have bought Image Print Black. I am muddling along but I look forward to getting it right.

Will your workshop cover using ImagePrint?

Hope all is well,

Geof

Me too!

Printing with Image Print Black with my Epson P900 is awesome. Now I get to use my stock of various matte papers without concern for wasting ink. The ColorByte profiles are great. The cost of IP Black is easily recovered in time savings, less frustration and wasted test prints.

I’m interested in hearing more about seminars in Indiana.

Regards,
    Bud James

Please check out my fine art and travel photography at http://www.budjames.photography.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.