NASA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Topic: NASA Read 313 Times
  • Jeremy Roussak
    Jeremy Roussak
    Gold Member
    Humour. Humor me here
    on: September 4, 2022 at 2:52 pm

NASA seem to be having an awful lot of trouble getting Artemis off the ground. I can’t think why they’re making such a fuss, really. I mean, it isn’t exactly rocke…

Oh. I suppose it is.

Jeremy

Donald Bryant
    Donald Bryant
    Gold Member
    Re: NASA
    Reply #1 on: September 4, 2022 at 3:12 pm

Wise up Jeremy, Artemis is a huge fire cracker that has to work perfectly. Tell ya what why don’t you shuffle on over to Cape Canaveral and show them how it’s done. Just what NASA needs, another retired barrister (shyster) to show them how it should be done.

Jeremy Roussak
    Jeremy Roussak
    Gold Member
    Re: NASA
    Reply #2 on: September 5, 2022 at 2:26 pm

What this site does not require is someone who makes a tit of himself in public by

– failing to read and/or understand the title of a forum, in this case “Humour. Humor me here”;

– failing to understand that a post in the said forum is highly likely to be, and in this case obviously was, a joke;

– alternatively, failing to know, understand or deduce that the expression “it isn’t exactly rocket science” is in widespread use;

– misspelling the word “you”;

– being gratuitously offensive, as to both my occupation and my age (I am not retired).

I await your apology. You have made a most inauspicious start to your posting career at this site.

Jeremy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.