Medium Format Magazine, August 2019

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Medium Format Magazine, August 2019 Read 944 Times
  • Vieri Bottazzini
    Vieri Bottazzini
    Participant
    Medium Format
    on: August 15, 2019 at 3:46 am

Hello everyone,

just a quick note to let you know that Medium Format magazine’s August 2019 issue is out, with my first column on! Here Olaf Sztaba’s announcement:

MEDIUM FORMAT MAGAZINE – AUGUST 2019

The August issue of the Medium Format Magazine is here!

From a fascinating opening piece from Tomasz Lazar to an exclusive and engaging interview with Sean Tucker, we present 160 pages of ad-free, highly curated content you won’t find anywhere else. Make sure to check out our new HOW IT WAS SHOT section with Steven Friedman sharing the story behind his image. Also, Vieri Bottazzini debuts his new column, “Vieri’s Landscape Musing.” You will find rivetting writing and great imagery by Lloyd Chambers, Ibarionex Perello, Lori Levine Ordover, Spencer Wynn, Alex Burke and Ian Howorth.

The Magazine is subscription-only, so – with the Magazine’s Chief Editor’s permission – I can only share a short excerpt here and an image out of my article, “Shades of Blue”:

“Much has been said about the birth of ideas. Ask as many writers, visual artists, composers, inventors, engineers and business people as you want, they will all give you a different description of finding the recipe, gathering the ingredients, mixing them and cooking the dish at the right temperature before they succeed. I concluded there is simply no universal recipe to cook a good idea and no shortcuts to creativity. We all need to work on ourselves, find the process that works for us and cherish, nourish and strengthen it.

…”

If you are interested in subscribing to the Magazine, it is my pleasure to announce that code VIERI20 will grant you a 20% discount on a yearly subscription. Check it out here: MEDIUM FORMAT MAGAZINE!

Have a great day, best regards

Vieri

Vieri Bottazzini

WEBSITES | INSTAGRAM

Kevin Raber
    Kevin Raber
    Silver Member
    Re: Medium Format Magazine, August 2019
    Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019 at 10:26 am

I highly recommend this magazine. I have an article coming up which will be titled Magazines On My IPad. There are some vey nice magazines available. Medium Format magazine is one of them.

Kevin Raber
    Owner and Publisher of photoPXL

Vieri Bottazzini
    Vieri Bottazzini
    Participant
    Re: Medium Format Magazine, August 2019
    Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019 at 2:52 am

I highly recommend this magazine. I have an article coming up which will be titled Magazines On My IPad. There are some vey nice magazines available. Medium Format magazine is one of them.

Thank you very much Kevin, I am glad you enjoy the Magazine! 🙂 Looking forward to reading your article and to your other recommendations for online publications!

Best regards,

Vieri

Vieri Bottazzini

WEBSITES | INSTAGRAM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.