Hasselblad X1D II review

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Hasselblad X1D II review Read 2086 Times
  • Vieri Bottazzini
    Vieri Bottazzini
    Participant
    Medium Format
    on: August 4, 2019 at 12:05 pm

Kevin,

Thank you for inviting me to the forum! As my first post, for a little Sunday read, I just posted my first impression review of the Hasselblad X1D II. Without revealing too much, I think the camera is improved on pretty much all counts 🙂 Read on to find out all about the changes and improvements brought by this new iteration of the great little X1D:

https://www.vieribottazzini.com/2019/08/a-first-impression-hasselblad-x1d-ii-review.html

Looking forward to your thoughts and comments, best regards

Vieri

Vieri Bottazzini

WEBSITES | INSTAGRAM

Kevin Raber
    Kevin Raber
    Silver Member
    Re: Hasselblad X1D II review
    Reply #1 on: August 4, 2019 at 1:17 pm

Great review.  See the email I sent you.

Kevin Raber
    Owner and Publisher of photoPXL

Vieri Bottazzini
    Vieri Bottazzini
    Participant
    Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019 at 3:43 am

Great review. See the email I sent you.

Thank you Kevin, got and answered! 🙂 Have a great day, best regards

Vieri

Vieri Bottazzini

WEBSITES | INSTAGRAM

Vieri Bottazzini
    Vieri Bottazzini
    Participant
    Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019 at 2:52 am

UPDATE AUG 20, 2019. There is a workaround for the disappearing of the long exposure counter, which was the only serious thing I didn’t like in the update and a thing I really stressed in my review, so to be fair to Hasselblad I though it correct to share it.

During a long exposure, when the screen goes off, to wake it up again just wave your hand in front of the EVF’s proximity sensor, and the counter will pop up again (for three more seconds only, alas) without having to touch either the shutter release button, or the camera in general.

Not only this is a viable workaround for now, but it is a solution that might make sense as an alternative to having the counter always visible as a battery saving option, and I most definitely would welcome to have it as a menu option if and when Hasselblad will bring the counters visibility back.

I updated my review with this and other news: https://www.vieribottazzini.com/2019/08/a-first-impression-hasselblad-x1d-ii-review.html

Best regards,

Vieri

Vieri Bottazzini

WEBSITES | INSTAGRAM

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.