Fuji X-Pro 3 Hidden LCD

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Fuji X-Pro 3 Hidden LCD Read 774 Times
  • Dan Araujo
    Dan Araujo
    Participant
    Cameras, Lenses and Shooting Gear
    on: September 30, 2019 at 9:42 pm

I think the only thing they missed on the rear screen is the ability to rotate it.  If you could flip it out like it currently seems to do but then rotate the screen 180 degrees that would be great.  I have a Sony A7II and wish I could do that.  My a77II has a rear screen that can be turned inwards and that is how I normally keep it.  People need to wait to see the X-Pro 3 in operation before writing it off.  I think the look of the rear screen when it’s closed is brilliant with the small display.

Dan
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/daraujo

Daniel Smith
    Daniel Smith
    Participant
    Re: Fuji X-Pro 3 Hidden LCD
    Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019 at 1:49 am

See so many photographers at sporting events missing a lot as they Chimp after shooting and miss the next bit of action.

What I have found more useful is the ability to voice record a short note with the image or image series. In editing the cut line is there almost written with ID of the participants and time the action happened.

The X-Pro3 will be a good camera if Fuji history is any guide.

"A good still photograph, studied by an inquiring mind, frequently yields more information than a mile of moving images". Walter Cronkite, New York, June 1989

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.