SOLD: Hasselblad 907X CFV II 50C Medium Format Mirrorless Camera

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Topic: SOLD: Hasselblad 907X CFV II 50C Medium Format Mirrorless Camera Read 723 Times
  • Joseph Colson
    Joseph Colson
    Participant
    Items For Sale
    on: October 28, 2020 at 10:00 am

This is a like-new Hasselblad 907X CFV II 50C Medium Format Mirrorless Camera. I also have the 907X CFV II 50C Special Edition and the X1D II, neither of which I intend to sell, so I’m not exiting the Hasselblad universe. I’m just selling something that I bought on impulse and don’t need. This camera is in like-new condition, has no connection issues or other issues of any kind, and has only been used to take a few test shots around my home. The COVID lockdown has prevented me from venturing beyond my immediate neighborhood for photography.

Includes everything that is in the new box:
    • CFV II 50C Digital Back with Protection Cover Lid
    • Battery
    • 907X Camera Body with Front and Rear Covers
    • Focusing Screen Mask
    • USB Power Adapter with Cable
    • Shoulder Strap
    Plus, I will include a copy of the original invoice from Custom Photo Images (Peter Lorber) for warranty purposes.

Price – $6,399

Price includes PayPal fee and shipping to CONUS. I cannot ship internationally. Please PM if you’re interested in the camera or have questions. I can send or post photos, but they’ll basically look like those you see on the B&H and Hasselblad websites.

Joe

• This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Joseph Colson.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.