Darkroom stuff for free
AuthorTopic: Darkroom stuff for free Read 333 Times
ParticipantPosts: 8Items For Saleon: August 21, 2019 at 4:15 pm
I have some left-over amateur-type darkroom stuff from a relative. All free if you can use it, just pay for the shipping.
• 11 by 14 Kodak Easel (in god condition)
• Saunders-Omega easel for making multiple 4×5 prints. The easel has a 4×5 opening and you move the 8×10 sheet under the mask. The mask plate has some corrosion but looks just fine
• 2 sets of Kodak Polycontrast filters with under the lens holders, in the original boxes
• 8×10 contact printing frame (classic wood frame)
• 4×5 contact printing frame (cheap one)
• 4×5 contact printer
• Spot-O-matic enlarging analyzer, in its original box ( more of a ‘interesting’ item than a useful one)
• 2 enlarging focus scopes (1 LPL, one B&L)
• Watson 66B bulk film loader
• Plastic Anscomatic development tank and reel
• 50mm Kodak enlarging lens
Let me know if you are interested in any or all the items. Just pay the cost of mailing.
I am in Ontario, east of Toronto.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.