Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR – You Want Answers?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR – You Want Answers? Read 928 Times
  • Kevin Raber
    Kevin Raber
    Silver Member
    Cameras, Lenses and Shooting Gear
    on: January 13, 2020 at 5:35 pm

The new Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR will soon be released.  This new Canon camera might be one of the last DSLRs as mirrorless transforms the industry.  I have a unique opportunity this Wednesday to do an On The Rocks with one of the Canon top technical reps.  We will have a lot of fun talking Canon cameras this Wednesday.  Joining me will be Phil Gibson, Jody Grober from Roberts.  Now is the time if you have questions to leave them here and we’ll do our best to get you answers during this opportunity. Looking forward to seeing this new super camera.

Kevin Raber
    Owner and Publisher of photoPXL

Bernard Languillier
    Bernard Languillier
    Participant
    Re: Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR – You Want Answers?
    Reply #1 on: February 5, 2020 at 12:07 am

I thought you had sworn to never ever lay your hands again on anything larger than an a7rIII? Or are you not going to touch it? 🙂

Cheers,
    Bernard

Kevin Raber
    Kevin Raber
    Silver Member
    Reply #2 on: February 5, 2020 at 4:32 pm

Bernard, I touched the damn camera and had go into rehab.  You know you can’t go back.  I’m out of rehab and clean again.  Although my counselors said as long as I have my sponsor with me I can go shoot with a production model for just the purpose of sharing my experiences and hopefully swaying people that are on the edge back to the mirrorless side.  And, by the way, I ow have the Sony a7riv and have taken it many places.  The images I made in Greenland with it are incredible.  I head off to Antarctica with it next week and then on my return will finish my report on it.  The files are really nice.

Fun times.

P.S.  That damn Canon is so big.  The focus button on it is badass though.

Kevin Raber
    Owner and Publisher of photoPXL

Bernard Languillier
    Bernard Languillier
    Participant
    Reply #3 on: February 6, 2020 at 7:33 pm

lol

Cheers,
    Bernard

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.