Welcome From Kevin

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Welcome From Kevin Read 1787 Times
  • john myers
    john myers
    Participant
    Welcome From Kevin
    on: August 2, 2019 at 7:09 pm

I never posted over on “that other site” too much and frankly, it has gotten weird as of late so I rarely go there any more.  Congrats to Kevin, Chris and anyone supporting the startup of this site.  Looking forward to the content and I may get more engaged this time 🙂

Kevin – I felt like I learned a lot from you and Michael over the years and miss the interaction between you guys on your videos.  So glad to see you keep going and innovating with this site after his passing.

Mark Kinsman
    Mark Kinsman
    Participant
    Re: Welcome From Kevin
    Reply #1 on: August 4, 2019 at 10:19 am

Good to see the site is finally up and running. Wish I had known sooner.

Kevin Raber
    Kevin Raber
    Keymaster
    Reply #2 on: August 4, 2019 at 1:06 pm

Mark,  We aren’t even live for four weeks yet so you haven’t missed anything you can’t catch up on.  Good to have you here.

Kevin Raber
    CEO & Publisher of PhotoPXL.com and Rockhopperworkshops.com

Wayne Peterson
    Wayne Peterson
    Participant
    Reply #3 on: August 7, 2019 at 4:20 pm

Kevin,  I waited a bit before offering comment.  I wanted to give you a little time to get your sea legs.  Brilliantly done!  The site and fast-forming community is fabulous.  The content is already spot-on, and with no sign of ethereal navel-gazing either!  Cheering for you and your team.   –Wayne

Mike Nelson Pedde
    Mike Nelson Pedde
    Participant
    Reply #4 on: August 9, 2019 at 3:24 pm

Hi Folks:

Been poking around here a bit but hadn’t yet stopped to say thanks to Kevin, Chris, Debra and others for creating this community!

Mike.

_____
    Mike Nelson Pedde
    Victoria, BC
    https://www.wolfnowl.com/

Kevin Raber
    Kevin Raber
    Keymaster
    Reply #5 on: August 9, 2019 at 5:01 pm

Thanks, Wayne.  we are having fun again and are looking forward to making this community grow.

Kevin Raber

Kevin Raber
    Kevin Raber
    Keymaster
    Reply #6 on: August 9, 2019 at 5:03 pm

Mike, Thanks.  we are workinghardd on sorts of content, more videos, and interesting stories.  Glad you are part of the community.

Kevin Raber

Thomas Herter
    Thomas Herter
    Participant
    Reply #7 on: August 10, 2019 at 2:08 am

I am happy to see you back online and full of energy.  I think that out of reverence, and in a full defiance you should put up here a page “Me and Michael Reichmann, years of friendship and collaboration.”  Let the guys at the (as you say it) “other web page” bite it.  I red ‘his’ and your articles for years.  They were interesting, educational and they shaped my skill in this hobby.  Than for me photography is ‘only’ a modest and yet passionate hobby.  I value a gentle kind of dealing with each other, and the way how it turned out at the other web side is not “my cup of tea,” to coin a phrase by Michael Reichmann from one of his articles.  Good luck, and I hope hear from you soon.  Here and on the Youtube.

Debra Fadely-Raber
    Debra Fadely-Raber
    Keymaster
    Reply #8 on: August 11, 2019 at 8:40 am

Cheers to you Mike. Thank you for being here. And to Thomas…thanks for your kind words and humor.

Kelly Bolin
    Kelly Bolin
    Participant
    Reply #9 on: August 13, 2019 at 12:56 am

So happy to have found your new site Kevin & Chris.  The “other site” has lost its magic since your departure and I just don’t go there anymore.  Have caught up on your articles and look forward to more.

Kevin Raber
    Kevin Raber
    Keymaster
    Reply #10 on: August 13, 2019 at 9:52 am

Thanks, Kelly.  Glad you found us.  We are working on a lot of cool projects.  It’s great to be back.

Kevin Raber

Reply #11 on: August 14, 2019 at 6:38 am

I have had so much enjoyment and fun seeing you, Chris, Michael and others over at lula that you guys are in my mind almost as much as my family. Thanks for this opportunity to hang around and watch you continue the legacy. Best wishes and hope to join you on your workshops one day.

Kevin Raber
    Kevin Raber
    Keymaster
    Reply #12 on: August 14, 2019 at 11:06 am

Ajai …So glad you found us. We are having fun and hope you continue to enjoy our new website.

Kevin Raber

Stephen DesRoches
    Stephen DesRoches
    Participant
    Reply #13 on: May 7, 2020 at 5:51 am

Nice looking site… I was a long supporter of LuLu and only just now finding PhotoPxl in some random morning searches to see what happened to everyone. I may be a year late but better late than never?

Kevin Raber
    Kevin Raber
    Keymaster
    Reply #14 on: May 7, 2020 at 8:57 am

Glad you found us.  We are having fun here and have some cool ideas that we will be updating the site with in the next few months.  I hope you are doing well and staying safe.  Welcome.

Kevin Raber

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.