Preserve Your Memories Make Prints

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Preserve Your Memories Make Prints Read 472 Times
  • Kevin Raber
    Kevin Raber
    Silver Member
    New Article Announcements & Discussions
    on: June 26, 2020 at 5:35 pm

I was thinking about the images on my iPhone all 91,000 of them. If I died or didn’t pay the cloud storage fee all my images could be wiped out. So, it’s time to make prints of the ones that matter. Preserve your memories and heritage and get back to making prints. Read my article HERE. It is the first in a series about making prints.

Kevin Raber
    Owner and Publisher of photoPXL

Mike Nelson Pedde
    Mike Nelson Pedde
    Participant
    Re: Preserve Your Memories Make Prints
    Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020 at 9:36 pm

Great article, Kevin. If I could make one suggestion, it would be to buy a stack of 1×3″ labels and write/print what you know of each image and stick the label on the back. My parents are gone and I have old prints from my grandmother’s farm (for example) with no idea of who’s in the images. That ‘metadata’ has been deleted.

Mike.

_____
    Mike Nelson Pedde
    Victoria, BC
    https://www.wolfnowl.com/

William Sharwell
    William Sharwell
    Silver Member
    Re: Preserve Your Memories Make Prints
    Reply #2 on: July 5, 2020 at 10:26 pm

Great article, Kevin. If I could make one suggestion, it would be to buy a stack of 1×3″ labels and write/print what you know of each image and stick the label on the back. My parents are gone and I have old prints from my grandmother’s farm (for example) with no idea of who’s in the images. That ‘metadata’ has been deleted.

Mike.

I agree—I have that task now as the brother and I have cleaned out a ton of pictures from Casa Mom–her youngest surviving sibling is 70+

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.