Phase One XT reviewed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Topic: Phase One XT reviewed Read 217 Times
  • Vieri Bottazzini
    Vieri Bottazzini
    Participant
    Medium Format
    on: February 16, 2021 at 3:22 am

Ladies & gentlemen, I just published my review of the Phase One XT, a revolutionary little camera that in my opinion changed tech cameras as we knew it, bringing them into the future.

Thanks to adding electronic communication between the digital back & XT lenses equipped with the new X Shutter, the Phase One XT allows you to control all shooting operations from the digital back, and allows you to record all shooting information into EXIF, including shift. While this seems pretty normal for DSLR or mirrorless users, it’s actually pretty revolutionary in the field of Tech Cameras.

If you are interested, you can find the review on my blog, here:

https://www.vieribottazzini.com/2021/02/simply-revolutionary-phase-one-xt-review.html

Disclaimer: at the time of writing, I am a Local Ambassador for Phase One. However, since I value my intellectual honesty far more than anything else, being an Ambassador for any brand never stopped me from reporting my findings freely, good or bad.

Enjoy the article, and let me know what you think about the camera. Best regards,

Vieri

Vieri Bottazzini

WEBSITES | Daily updated INSTAGRAM

J. D. Ramsey
    J. D. Ramsey
    Participant
    Re: Phase One XT reviewed
    Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021 at 9:59 pm

Nicely done review Vieri. While I don’t anticipate the purchase of a technical camera I still enjoyed your detailed description of the Phase One XT.

Vieri Bottazzini
    Vieri Bottazzini
    Participant
    Re: Phase One XT reviewed
    Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021 at 3:41 am

Nicely done review Vieri. While I don’t anticipate the purchase of a technical camera I still enjoyed your detailed description of the Phase One XT.

Thank you very much for your comment J.D., I am glad you enjoyed the read! 🙂 Best regards,

Vieri

Vieri Bottazzini

WEBSITES | Daily updated INSTAGRAM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.